Thursday, October 14, 2021

Sam's Scam (first commissioned story!!)

TAGS: cruel, couples, feet, spit, vore

                                                             Sam's Scam    

        Everything was going my way, and I was super excited. My ex-girlfriend Sam was back in town, and she had texted a few minutes ago asking if I wanted to come over and visit. Things had ended awkwardly between us a few months back, but I was confident that a little distance and time would help her see the errors of her ways. I couldn’t think of any other reason that she would invite me over to her apartment.
        Oh, how wrong I was. 
       I hummed as I drove to her place, a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates perched gingerly on my passenger seat. I was determined to make things right and get her back. I parked in front of her place and ran up the stairs to her apartment, practically skipping with excitement. 
        Sam opened the door, her long, wavy red hair cascading around her shoulders. She looked ravishing in a tight, lacey teal top and matching skirt that flared around her knees. Staring down at the floor so as to not make things too awkward too fast, I noticed that she was wearing the shoes I considered my favorite-- red Converse.  
        “It’s so good to see you, Tyler! And oh, you brought flowers! How sweet!” I felt my cheeks redden as she leaned forward and gave me a big hug, her perky breasts pressed against my chest. Sam then led me into her luxurious living room before turning around and announcing, “You know, I too have something for you. It’s right here, don’t go anywhere!”
        Sam returned a few seconds later cradling a small black box. She then carefully withdrew a silver device that looked like a laser pointer.
        “This,” Sam said, brandishing the device with a flourish, “is a shrinking device.” She must have seen the surprise and joy on my face, because she continued: “Oh, did you think I’d forgotten about your interest in huge giant women towering over you? Of course not! And I figured that shrinking you would be a good way to change things up and… you know… maybe turn over a new leaf for us?”
        I couldn’t believe my luck! Was she also thinking about hooking up again?? This was too good to be true! We’d soon be a couple again, and her offering to shrink me was just the icing on the cake!  
       “I’ll take your big grin and mute astonishment as permission to proceed,” Sam said coyly as she aimed the device at me. Seconds later, I was bathed in a blue light that caused my body to tingle pleasantly. The last thing I remember seeing at my typical size was Sam’s smiling, pleased face far above me before the blue light grew dark and I blacked out...

                                                        *****

        When I woke up, the first thing I remember noticing was that I was only in my underwear. I climbed over my discarded pile of clothes and crested the mountain ridge that had once been my polo shirt, expecting to see Sam’s smile shining above me like the sun. Instead, a smug grin twisted my ex’s features. Just as I was processing this turn of events, a thunderous second set of footsteps echoed behind me. A second giant?! Every one of their steps made the floor quake violently, and I soon lost my footing and stumbled backwards into my pile of clothes. 
        I gulped. This other giant sounded significantly bigger than Sam. 
       Fuck, was all of this some sort of elaborate trap?! With a sinking feeling, I craned my neck up, up, and up and beheld Brad, the guy that Sam had dumped me for, looming over me.  He had been several inches taller than me back when I was regular size, so seeing him the size of a skyscraper made me almost piss myself with fear. He wore a red and black plaid shirt and khakis, though my attention (and field of vision) was mostly taken up by his house-sized boots that were now planted directly in front of me. 
        My giant rival sneered down at me, and in that moment, I wanted to find a hole and hide. I felt so utterly outclassed. Fuck, he was simply so much bigger, stronger... straight-up better than me….  
        As if Sam was privy to the panicked thoughts in my head, she leaned over and kissed Brad fully on the lips. Such a simple gesture almost cost me my life as their immense feet barely missed turning me into paste. I stared upwards in awe and jealousy as the two mountainous beings locked lips above me, and with every passing second I felt punier and more terrified. Once she was satisfied, Sam then returned her attention to me. 
        “Oh please, Tyler-- you’re seriously surprised? You weren’t man enough for me even when you were full-size. How could you possibly expect to please me now that you’re the size of a cockroach? See Brad here? He’s the man you could never be.” She stroked her boyfriend’s powerful arms and shoulders sensually. “Still, I like to think of myself as a fair and benevolent goddess, so I propose a contest to see who truly deserves me.” I noticed that Brad rolled his eyes as Sam spoke, and I got the sense that he just wanted to crush me out of existence and be done with this game. 
        “You really want to keep this pest around, babe? I could just flatten him,” Brad rumbled.
        “And ruin our fun?” Sam pouted. “No, love, this will be better, trust me.” 
        With a satisfied sigh, Sam slammed her butt down onto her couch and laid back. She then removed her red Converse sneakers and peeled off her socks. The deafening crashes caused as she tossed her shoes aside made me cover my ears and squeak in fright. Sam then reached down and wrapped her tree trunk-sized fingers around me. I felt my stomach drop as I was roughly lifted and dumped onto the coffee table in front of the couch. Seconds later, Sam placed both of her bare feet on the table with twin resounding THWOOMS that rattled my bones. 
        Sam glared down and commanded me to massage her feet. I looked up, up, up at the vast plains of her soles as they towered over me, each wrinkle a mighty ridge. I pressed into her feet with all of my strength, but her sole didn’t budge at all. I pressed harder and harder, driving with my legs as if I was performing a football tackle.
        Still nothing. 
        I heard another loud sigh above me before Sam lifted her immense feet off of the table and placed them on Brad’s lap. Hands the size of houses flexed as he pressed his thumbs into her soft soles. What I had failed to accomplish with my entire body, Brad was now doing with just two of his fingers. 
        As Sam closed her eyes and leaned back in pleasure, I momentarily lost all hope. Brad was just so much better than me... at everything… but no! I couldn’t give up. Sam was mine! I had to find a way to prove myself more worthy of her than this oafish brute… 
My thoughts were interrupted by Sam’s voice booming from above: “Well, you proved to be utterly useless at giving foot massages, insect, but maybe you’ll be better at cleaning my dirty Converse, hmm? I remember how much you liked them, how annoying you were asking me to wear them all the time... Well, here you are!” She dropped a sneaker in front of me, the shockwave caused by its fall throwing me off-balance. I landed in a heap as the two giants once again ignored me and tried to pick a movie to watch. 
I should have run at that moment. It was my chance to escape. But despite how Sam was treating me, she looked stunning in her lacey teal dress, and seeing her big enough to fill my entire world was too much. I had to win her back. I at least had to try! 
        I began my task with the devotion of a man possessed. First, I ripped what little remained of my own clothes to use as a rag. I then buffed and polished the white edges of her shoe. In some areas of the titanic sneaker, I even had to shovel out mud and grit with my nails. My arms soon felt like they were on fire, but I soldiered on. When sweat dripped down my brow as I scrubbed, I used my own perspiration to polish Sam’s shoe further. Eventually, I started feeling hopeful, confident that my small size and proximity would help me notice every speck of offending dirt and banish it. 
  I was so consumed by my mission that I didn’t notice the movie was over until I heard my titanic captors shift above me. My back and arms ached and I was drenched in sweat, but I was proud of my work and eagerly awaited Sam’s inspection. 
Sam reached for her wine and noticed me as if for the first time. “Fuck, you’re still down there?!” she barked. “You’re really stupid, you know that? You probably could have escaped while we were distracted by our movie. Guess your brains really did shrink when you became smaller… Then again, if you had run away, you would have ended up as lunch for a spider or a cockroach... Alright, you little shit, let’s see how much dirt you cleaned off of my Conv-- are you FUCKING kidding me, bug? You didn’t do shit!”
         I felt my insides turn to ice. How could she not see how hard I’d tried to please and serve her? But Sam was just getting started. 
        “Brad was a total gentleman and gave you over an hour’s head start! Did you clean my shoes at all?” she roared. “Of course you didn’t! Ugh, this is exactly WHY we broke up, you never try and you’re so damned lazy!” 
Sam’s hand reached past me, returning a few seconds later with a crumpled white sock clenched tightly in her fist. 
“Gah, you’re disgusting. The only thing you’re worthy of is my toe jam. Enjoy.” 
Sam then dropped the sock on top of me, and I was instantly overwhelmed by its weight. It was a battle to get out from underneath her hot and humid sock, but somehow I escaped from the damp darkness. Once I was free, I gulped down lungfuls of fresh air. 
        My victory was short lived, however, as Sam brought her face so close to me that her voice and breath hit me with the power of a hurricane.  
        “Remember this: all you ever were to me was an itty. Bitty. Bug. Bitch.”  
        Sam then pinched me by the waist with her manicured fingers and dropped me unceremoniously into a circular metal container. I scraped my arms and legs as I fell, and cursed. Where was I now? Wherever it was, it was a tight space; I barely had enough room to untangle myself and stand. I examined the “walls” of my new cage, deducing from the dimpled surface and metallic sheen that I was inside of an empty thimble. 
        Suddenly, my world grew dark. Sam’s face appeared over the edge of my prison, her lips puckered. Although part of me foolishly expected a kiss, Sam began spitting into the thimble. Her warm and frothy saliva smelled faintly of alcohol, and within seconds I was drenched. Just as the level of spit reached my chest and I was preparing to swim, Sam stopped and disappeared from view. My sigh of relief became a gasp of horror as Brad’s face then floated over me, lips also pursed and ready to add his own spit to my disgusting “bath.” 
        As I began “treading water” to keep my head above the surface, Sam taunted: “This is the closest you’ll ever get to kissing me ever again, gnat.” 
        How could she be having so much fun at my expense?!? Surely this was some sick joke… or… or a mistake! Yes! I’m sure that if I just…    
        My thoughts were interrupted when I noticed an evil glint in Brad’s eyes.
        “Actually, Sam, I think I have an idea…” He held the thimble steady with one hand while digging me out with two fingers. He then lifted me carelessly and held me close to Sam’s lips. 
        “We’ve played with this loser enough, no? I think it’s time to give him what he really wants…” 
        Sam locked eyes first with Brad, and then with me. “Well, guess I lied earlier, Tyler... This is our final kiss,” she said as she licked her lips, “so I hope you savor it. I know I will.”  
        Lips that I longed to kiss parted, revealing a wet, pink tongue and perfectly white teeth. Sam licked me once, her fully extended tongue exposing her slick uvula quivering far in the back of her maw. She then tossed me into her mouth unceremoniously and batted me around with her tongue. It was like trying to wrestle a fleshy whale, and I was soon overwhelmed. As I struggled in vain within the darkness of my ex’s mouth, a deafening moan reverberated around the pink cavern that was now my prison. 
        If nothing else, at least Sam thought I tasted good. That was a comfort, albeit a small one. 
        Sam toyed with me for a few minutes, sucking on me like a candy. Once I had no more energy left to resist, she shoved me with her tongue towards her back molars. I felt her jaw flex and engage below, and I screamed as the upper teeth lowered toward me. I closed my eyes, expecting to be ground to a pulp, but incredibly the bite never came. Instead, Sam “gently” chewed me, applying enough pressure that I was bruised, but not so much that I popped like a grape. 
        Then, with no warning, Sam raised her tongue and I was tossed back into the dark abyss of her throat and gulped down with a wet GLRK.
        Darkness. A seeming eternity of wet, pulsing void.
       The whole time her throat pushed me down, I could hear Sam and Brad laughing at my predicament like two Olympian gods amused by the struggles of a lowly supplicant. When the narrow, slimy confines of Sam's esophagus gave way to her stomach, I landed with a splash in the roiling sludge inside her gut. Her stomach reeked of rotting meat and alcohol. Once my eyes adjusted to the darkness of Sam’s bowels, I recognized mounds of chewed-up steak, potatoes, and green beans strewn around me. 
        Apparently Brad had taken her out to a nice restaurant earlier. 
      As if she was in my head, Sam’s voice echoed around the cavern of her gut: “I forgot to mention; please enjoy the remains of my nice meal. Unlike YOU, Brad took me out to that fancy restaurant I always told you I wanted to visit. But I guess I shouldn’t be too upset, since this meal probably cost more than what you make in two weeks! No way you could have afforded it. Not that your dead-end job matters anymore. Enjoy stewing away in my gut and becoming a part of me, loser!” 
        Several muted thunderclaps from outside caused the food and bile around me to shift and churn. All of the movements and the darkness were disorienting, but I was still lucid enough to picture Sam patting her satisfied belly with a smug look on her face. 
        I held on to the small consolation prize that I had at least brought Sam some small amount of pleasure in my final moments. I then closed my eyes, and drifted off into oblivion within her churning gut. 

                                                        THE END 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Liv

Here's a quick vore story I wrote featuring the lovely and hungry AceTeaTime/ Liv @SweetTea143 (written and shared with her permission)...